Five Reasons to Move to the Cloud
The Jeffersons got it right: Movin’ on up is a good thing. Especially when you’re transferring your business to the Cloud. And here’s why:
1. You’ll save money: Not only will you lower IT costs and save on software licence spending, you’ll also use fewer servers and consume less energy. In fact, for some, saving money may be the end-all-beat-all reason to move to the Cloud. So there you have it. Feel free to skip the rest of this post. (Ha.)
2. You’ll get in sync: Online document sharing is a big advantage of moving to the Cloud — having one unified version makes it easier for your employees to work together.
3. You can pick up and move. Anywhere: When you transfer your business to the Cloud, you have access to your files from anywhere in the world. So you can work from a beach in Hawaii as long as you’ve got a computer (or a tablet, or a smartphone) and an internet connection.
4. Automatic Updates: These are two of the most beautiful words ever heard by a business that wants to save time and energy. With automatic updates, everything is synced and easily managed.
5. You can back it up: When you store your data on the Cloud, you protect your data. Let’s say — Heaven Forbid — aliens attack your office building in Scranton. But since you moved everything to the cloud, your data is safe.