Five (More!) Reasons to move to the Cloud
If the five reasons we gave you before didn’t convince you, here are five more reasons to move to the cloud:
1. Optimize Your Software Usage. Why purchase expensive software licenses for light users who rarely use them when you can move them to the Cloud and pay for exact usage?
2. You Save Time. Instead of wasting your entire team’s time and energy on products that need a long and painful implementation process, you can shop for solutions in the Cloud. In most cases these solutions will cost less, will not require implementation and will be easy to maintain.
3. You get your space. Instead of stuffing your servers — which waste energy and money — when you store on the Cloud, you have unlimited space.
4. Rent vs. Own. Renting space on a per-need basis is way less expensive and more efficient than buying equipment that you aren’t going to use and don’t really need.
5. Get it 24-7. Office closed? No biggie. With the Cloud, you have an excuse to work on the weekends. Ok, so maybe that isn’t such a good thing. But having access all the time to your important data means greater flexibility and productivity, and that is good.
Comments or questions are welcome.